Dr. Howard Moskowitz
Revolutionizing Industries Since 1969
A Short Biography
Well versed in the fields of experimental psychology and psychophysics (the study of perception and its relation to physical stimuli), Dr. Moskowitz has enjoyed a prolific career fueled by his inventing world-class market research technology and producing numerous written works on academic, scientific and commercial subjects.
Some key awards include:
- The ESOMAR award for innovation (2001, 2003, 2004 & 2006)
- The Parlin Award from the American Marketing Association (2005), it’s highest award and considered “the Pulitzer Prize” for market researchers
- The first Research Innovation Award by the Advertising Research Foundation
- Inducted into the Hall of Fame of New York’s Market Research Council
- Edison Awards for his development of Mind Genomics (2010 & 2012)
- Winner of Sigma Xi’s exceptionally prestigious Walter Chubb Award for innovation in research across scientific disciplines, a unique honor showing the value of Mind Genomics (“the science of everyday life”), the new field of knowledge he founded
In 2009 Moskowitz co-founded iNovum to bring his science of Mind Genomics and Addressable Minds to world industries. iNovum’s goal is to commercialize the award- winning science, to re-ignite the American Dream, to export that dream around the world, and at the same to improve the education and life prospects of young people of the next generation.
At the same time, the International Center for Cooperation & Conflict Resolution at Columbia University in New York began efforts to use Mind Genomics as a way to understand the specific issues and messaging needed to resolve inter-country conflicts. Their first project involves the Palestine-Israeli issue, with new insights and promising results emerging at the time of this writing (May, 2012).
Clients Love Dr. Howard Moskowitz
Howard helped us grow the Prego Brand to twice its size. (He) uncovered a huge untapped niche that existed in the marketplace.
More than 90% of launches and re-launches do fail … (Dr. Howard) Moskowitz is a serious genius that has dedicated his
work to help all of us to increase our chances of success significantly.